This keynote serves as a summary of what we will go through on our kickoff meeting (Feb 1st, 2019)
- Weekly meetings presumably on Friday.
- Expect a lot of development related conversation on Slack.
- Talk about commitments and difficulties.
How does our training work?
Focus on the Why, touch upon the How, let you fly with the What.
Main takeaways from this
- Published project of your own.
- Practical working experience on Web development.
- Opportunity to work on paid freelance work.
- Opportunity to be part of our company, work on impactful products.
My expectation on you after our training
- Have a clearer picture of what Web is.
- What it's like to work in the software industry.
- What it's like to work in a software development team.
My philosophy on leadership
Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don't want to. - Richard Branson
- I have no intension to make this a formal training, meaning that I would take away what I think unreasonable elements, such as tight deadlines, stressful study materials, and unpleasant atmosphere.
- Lets make this learning process as fun as we can, and enjoyable! 👻
Discussion about how we start the coding part🔥